We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations to the 15th International Conference on Creep and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
Thank you for submitting your results from research and practice on the following main topics:
• Advanced creep testing techniques and setups
• Small scale creep
• Microstructure evolution during creep
• Creep behaviour and deformation mechanisms
• Creep under special loading conditions and environments
• Damage and fracture
• Creep – fatigue interactions
• Modelling and simulation of creep, creep life prediction
The deadline for the abstract submission is expired on 15 February 2021!
If you have already submitted an abstract for the year 2020, it will automatically be carried over to 2021.
If you cannot present your old abstract anymore and wish to withdraw it, you can delete your abstract directly in the system or send an email with the subject "Creep 2021 abstract cancellation" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your assigned abstract ID and the abstract title in the message.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243